Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Batwoman kicks ass!

Well actually it's really JH Williams III's art and Greg Rucka's writing that kick ass, but in Batwoman #1 (or as it's called on the cover, Detective Comics) Batwoman also does indeed kick ass. Not that I had any doubts, but in addition to some of the very finest art you'll see on a super hero comic, the story is really good also. Seriously, just look through this book at your favorite comic book store and it'll sell itself. The only people I can see not buying this book are people who don't like super hero comics or only buy Marvel titles (which I don't understand at all) - huge money back guarantee is what I'm saying here! The only two things wrong with Batwoman #1 is that it has ads and that it is standard comic book size (I wish it was a huge Life magazine sized comic)!
And remember JH Williams III and Greg Rucka will be here at my store and at Comic Oasis Saturday, July 11th!

2 comments:

kilmoonie said...

I'm so excited to get to the story already...

Can't wait to see this thing.

Fad23 said...

I'm not reading superhero comics right now, but I'll be picking this up.