Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daytripper 5

It's the second week of the month, so that means it's time for another new issue of Daytripper. Five issues into this ten issue series, Fabio Moon and Gabriel Ba show that they're not only making a great comic, they're making a great comic that comes out ON TIME EVERY MONTH! Our central character, Bras, is eleven years old in this issue's story, hence the title of Daytripper #5, "11" (every self contained issue is a look at Bras during different times in his life).





Every time a new issue of Daytripper comes out I feel ill equipped to write a review of said book, other than to say that this is an amazing book and everyone should be reading Daytripper (just look at this fantastic art!). I say that with every issue, but I only say it because it's true and I like when people thank me for turning them on to a great comic as if I created it - as regular readers of my little blog here already know, I'm only here to find great homes for great comics and graphic novels and Daytripper definitely fits that bill!

No comments: