Monday, November 8, 2010

Looking for a gift for me!?

I don't usually ask for gifts or even really like getting gifts as I have so much in my life already and at this point in my life love and friendship trump anyone getting me material gifts, but...

..the original art to the first page of Watchmen #1 is going up for auction soon and if Alan Moore or Dave Gibbons isn't going to own it, I can't think of a better person then myself to give it a home (grin)! So if any of my beloved Ich Liebe Comics! readers has a spare $15,000.00 or upwards under their mattress, well maybe you could turn that fire hazard into a piece of original art! Seriously though, how important is this page on an historical level (in addition to some incredible Alan Moore prose)!? I'm thinking it's going to go for at least $15,000.00, what do you think it'll go for?

1 comment:

Pj Perez said...

Ralph, one day when The Utopian is turned into a box-office hit, I will buy you this.