Monday, September 29, 2008

The Ugly Couch Show


The Ugly Couch Show is a very funny, informative source for interviews and reviews of just about all things relating to pop culture with a focus on movies, comics, television, gaming, and conventions. I've been way overdue in having an entry about this site put on by Paul (The Famous Paul, as he's billed - actually I'd be surprised if he isn't famous some day - in addition to having great taste in comics he was a Klingon at the Star Trek Experience and was part of the Vegas Second City Troupe at the Flamingo), Barry, Todd, and Jeff. They're up to 29 different podcasts, which they have archived and can be viewed in quicktime or windows media format. Some of their recent episodes have covered the San Diego Comic Con, the last days of the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton, and Anime Vegas (including Paul interviewing me, but if you watch that one you'll think I'm more of a spaz than you already may think me to be). They also have audio "couchcasts" and a blog.

Visit: http://uglyshowcouchshow.com

And I'd like to say thanks to the The Ugly Couch Show lads for all the props they give me and my store!

No comments: