Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy New Comics Wednesday 10/1/13! Ths week's goods will be ready at 11am!

Well we've all survived the excitement that was last week and all of September, now we're at everyone's favorite month, October, right!? We had another shipment not arriving on Tuesday hiccup, so we're going to get over to our shipping hub bright and early today and jam to get everything processed by 11am (and I've got a bug in  my Diamond rep's ear as to why this has happened so many times this year and who do I talk to so that it stops interrupting our new comics flow!)!

Here's some of what will be awaiting you today in terms of comic / sequential art goodness today (and because I didn't get them on Tuesday I haven't gotten a chance to read any of these yet, sob, sob):

All New X-Men, Batman Black & White,  Detective Comics, Forever Evil #2 (and if you've read #1, you're itching to read this like I am! - and we still have the first issue!), God is Dead, Green Lantern, the third issue of Hunger (finally, right?), Lazarus, the second issue of The Star Wars (Lucas draft adaptation), Swamp Thing, and Trillium!!

And the above excellent graphic novels are just placeholders until I get the new title spotlights done up, but if you haven't read any of these and want to, through Saturday they will be on sale for 20% off cover price! Not a dud in the bunch!

No comments: