Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Comics Wednesday 12/18/13 - Can you say BIG week!? Also a note about next two weeks new comic days (Tuesday!)...

The comic I'd be most looking forward to reading this week if I didn't already read it in PDF form courtesy of the creator, Larime Taylor, is A Voice in the Dark #2! But I love getting to see the physical version. This is one of my favorite new series of the year, if you haven't checked it out yet, we still have some copies of the first issue left! And I'll have some exciting news about this title and its creator, Larime Taylor very shortly, so stay tuned here and on the Alternate Reality Comics facebook page!

Did I mention that there's a LOT of comics this week!? Well there are, as publishers rush to get them out before the year closes, including a new Image title called The Saviors written by James Robinson and a new title called Harley Quinn, whatever that is (grin)!
In addition to all the new comic periodicals we got in this week, Alternate Reality Comics' 20% off sale on graphic novels / trade paperbacks is continuing until Dec. 31st, so I'm thinking this is a great time to get that special book for that someone special in your life and or yourself! And we got some more classic Marvel graphic novels in our ten dollar sections!
Here's some early info on when you can get new comics Christmas and New Years Weeks: New Comic Wednesday will become New Comic Tuesday for those weeks, meaning you can be the first o your block to pick up the new comics on Tuesday, Dec. 24th from 10-6pm and Tuesday, Dec. 31st from 10-6pm (as George noticed last night, I need to change the above sign in my store to Tuesday, not Wednesday - I'm just so used to the Wednesday thang!)! And on Dec. 24th, we're having an extra special customer appreciation day with FREE Ronald's Donuts, free beverages, and sales, sales, SALES!

No comments: