If you haven't read Bendis & Gaydos' Alias (which will be a Netflix show later this year), the first of three new trades is out and is my favorite Bendis series (along with his Daredevil)! Also Neil Gaiman & Mark Buckingham's Miracleman is finally out (after they reprint the ones they did years ago, they are going to finish their run!)!
Daeadpool Vs. Thanos was a fun time, it takes place before Secret Wars!
We're taking an artist break in September to have this SPECIAL sale (lots of treasures within for great savings - this area will have more displays and books on Wednesday)! And stay tuned for the return of the Artist Spotlight in October, with a local artist that I'm sure will be a favorite with a lot of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Oil and Water is a graphic novel about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill that happened in 2010 in the Gulf Coast. Written by Steve Duin an...
-
After some huge turbulence with the first sign company I went through, I, just in time fired that company (Signs West) and went with a frien...
-
This afternoon I got to take part in helping promote literacy at Will Beckley Elementary School, here in Las Vegas. The theme was superheroe...
No comments:
Post a Comment