Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Happy New Comics Wednesday 4/27/16 - James Robinson's Airboy now in a FABULOUS hardcover edition, & all of the BIG comics come out edition! Vegan bake sale by the Very Awesome Girls LV to benefit ONE Family Animal Sanctary this Saturday from 12-4pm!


 If you haven't read James Robinson's Airboy yet, well it's now in a gorgeous hardcover edition and it is something different indeed (I'm sure a lot of people who bought the individual comics will agree this hardcover is totally warranted)! I post this on Tuesday afternoon as I get the store ready for New Comics Wednesday and as there was SO many new titles it took me and Jim a long time to process the goods, so as of yesterday afternoon, I have read nothing yet (sob, sob). I expect to have gotten not much sleep before Wednesday reading all of what came out!
I hope a lot of you can make it this Saturday for the vegan bake sale by the Very Awesome Girls LV to benefit ONE Family Animal Sanctary this Saturday from 12-4pm!

No comments: