This is my Big Barda tattoo that I got last year because I had to represent the King (for the three of you reading my blog who haven't seen it yet).
Friday, August 28, 2009
Happy Birthday King Kirby!
This is my Big Barda tattoo that I got last year because I had to represent the King (for the three of you reading my blog who haven't seen it yet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Oil and Water is a graphic novel about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill that happened in 2010 in the Gulf Coast. Written by Steve Duin an...
-
After some huge turbulence with the first sign company I went through, I, just in time fired that company (Signs West) and went with a frien...
-
This afternoon I got to take part in helping promote literacy at Will Beckley Elementary School, here in Las Vegas. The theme was superheroe...
No comments:
Post a Comment