Sunday, June 5, 2011

X-Men First Class - Go see this!

No spoilers following - just some excited impressions I had after seeing X-Men First Class today:

Kate and I LOVED XFC, we didn't have a problem with anything that was done in this movie! This movie was cool, smart, and very well paced. I really enjoyed the Thor movie, but I liked X-Men First Class even more! I didn't know until the credits rolled that Bryan Singer co-wrote XFC. Had I know this beforehand I would have been concerned because Singer did a horrible job with his Superman movie.

Anyway, X-Men First Class is a REALLY good movie and although, yes there are changes in respect to comic book continuity, I actually think all of the changes were good changes and I wish the X-Men comics were as engaging as this movie was. And I was rooting for Erik the whole film.

No comments:

Happy New Comics Wednesday 6/21/17 - before you go to this weekend's Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con, you should stop by Alternate because just look at the titles out tomorrow edition!!

Really looking forward to reading these titles, only read Batman #25 so far, the first part of the War of the Jokes and Riddles and it...