Tuesday, July 22, 2008

San Diego Calling!

Last night I finished packing for the San Diego Comic Con which starts tomorrow and lasts until Sunday. I hope the luggage handlers don't throw my suitcase around too much or Alucard (our cat pictured here) is going to be really pissed when we get there (grin)!

I need to review the panel programming, but off the top of my head I'm most excited to see Lynda Barry and tell her how awesome I thought her new book What It Is is and also showering praise upon Alex Robinson for his new excellent graphic novel Too Cool to be Forgotten. And Saturday is each day and that's often worth the whole trip straight up. I'm also looking forward to going to the Jack Kirby tribute panel on Sunday to represent with my Big Barda tattoo.

1 comment:

Camila said...

what a cute picture!!! :D

have fun! be safe!!