Saturday, July 24, 2010

Alternate Reality Comics facebook page!

I just wanted to give a heads up to Ich Liebe Comics! readers who aren't also on facebook or haven't been over on facebook in a while, that yesterday I created a facebook page for Alternate Reality Comics. Just go to facebook and in their search field, type "Alternate Reality Comics, Las Vegas!" and you'll be there (I also have a personal facebook page under Ralph Mathieu).

I've been thinking of doing this for some time now to increase awareness of the store so I finally took the plunge. I'd like to suggest that people check out the Alternate Reality Comics, Las Vegas! facebook page and if you think it's too much to follow, then you could easily just remove that page from internet things you follow (I'll try not to be too sad - grin!). I'll still be writing blog entries here on Ich Liebe Comics! because I like this forum for longer pieces, with the facebook page being the place where I post semi-regular short bits about the comics industry & my store.

No comments: