Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy New Comics Wednesday! 10/22/14 - Multiversity, Superman, Walking Dead edition!

 I'm going to let all of this week's gorgeous new releases speak for themselves because I'm still catching up with "chores" from being out of town all of last week. And I still have just about all of last weeks comics to read! I did read Edge of Spiderverse #5 this morning and it was a great story of a new Spidey character written by My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way - we still have copies left, but I expect to sell out soon as word of mouth gets around on this!
 I missed all of you New Comic Wednesday (and Thursday, Friday, Saturday, etc. - grin) new comic friends while I was gone, so I'm looking forward to seeing you all!
And how about the first two episodes of this season's Walking Dead!?

No comments: