Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Happy New Comics Wednesday 9/10/14 - Hawkeye!, Walking Dead, Death of Wolverine #2, start of Edge of Spiderverse edition!

 Ten more of DC's September lenticular 3D Future's End titles this week, along with the second issue of Death of Wolverine!

 Grant Morrison and Frazer Irving's new title Annihilator starts as well as Dark Horse's first issue of their Aliens comic, Prometheus! I'm spotlighting last week's Grendle / Shadow by writer / artist Matt Wagner because I didn't get all of my copies last week and I think this may have fallen under a lot of people's radar - I can't think of a more natural character meet up than this!
These are three new graphic novels I'm looking forward to reading this week! Shoplifter is by great cartoonist, Michael Cho (he's got a Darwyn Cooke art style), I'm truthfully worried about the story though because the title is one of my least favorite topics. The Wrenchies is written and drawn by one of my favorite artists, Farel Dalrymple and Above the Dreamless Dead is a collection of great cartoonists adapting poems about World War I!

No comments: