Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

At Casa Ralph and Kate, these are the Halloween comics to rot kid's minds!









Scarlett Spectre, Silk Spectre's prettier sister.










Kate as a cyber witch. We went to the Fagel's house Halloween bash. These first two photos of Kate and myself were taken before we left our house.

I don't know who these two lovely lasses are, but aren't they lovely!? Harry and Leliani must have had about 75 people in their house. The Vermin (Dirk Vermin, my tattoo artist's band) played a nice long set that always gets things going. Go out of your way to see The Vermin if you get a chance.

A friend of mine, Warren, dressed as an awesome Shadow, with an equally awesome Poison Ivy!

We were going to go over to Nine Fine Irishmen at the New York New York hotel to see my friend Kyle's band play, but at the door of the pub they said that we couldn't get in because of Kate's face makeup (I think the security guards were just over-stimulated by my costume and didn't want to be in my proximity!).

3 comments:

Pj Perez said...

The "Robin" is my friend Camille.

Todd said...

I am now and forever unbelievably scarred by this post...oh god...I can't scratch out my mind's eye...

Ralph Mathieu said...

I'll pay for your psychologist visits Todd (haha)!