Friday, May 27, 2011

Alternate Reality Comics has a resident artist!

This week, a friend of mine and local artist, Michelle Irish joined Alternate Reality Comics to help steer the store into some new ventures I've got coming up (one of her main projects will be helping my Sunday herald, Paul Tompkins, make a new part of the store happen that Paul first thought of when I was first considering moving the store last year)! Don't worry Ron Horsley, Michelle won't be replacing you as my main artist because you've really been the main driver for the new visual look of Alternate Reality Comics! Michelle joins Paul Tompkins, Jim McKenzie, and Jason Lovin (my sometimes substitute), and myself (Ralph Mathieu, of course) as part of the front lines of Alternate Reality Comics, so say hi to her if you see her on your next visit to Alternate Reality Comics!

2 comments:

Northeast Yarn Ho said...

YEY! Hi Michelle! ^_^

Rick Tucker said...

... I've been replaced?! Okay, Michelle IS local and a LOT more attractive than I am (and she's a gifted artist to boot!)
Michelle, welcome to the former dungeon!

Rick