Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alternate Reality Comics phase two in 7 hours!

As I write this it's 3am and I'm just now finishing fine tuning the new Alternate Reality Comics store location (4110 S. Maryland Pkwy. #8, next to Buffalo Exchange, right behind Long John Silvers at the Maryland & Flamingo intersection). I was going to post a teaser photo of the new space, but I can't find my camera computer connector, so all of you fine Ich Liebe Comics! readers will have to come see it in person (actually I think it's more dramatic that way, if I may be permitted to toot my own horn!). I will be posting photos of the new store in a couple of days though. Before I go home and get a little bit of sleep, I'd again like to thank my many friends who helped me make this move pretty darn painless!

Oh yeah, there's a LOT of comics out this week (forewarned is forearmed - grin)!

No comments:

Happy New Comics Wednesday 6/21/17 - before you go to this weekend's Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con, you should stop by Alternate because just look at the titles out tomorrow edition!!

Really looking forward to reading these titles, only read Batman #25 so far, the first part of the War of the Jokes and Riddles and it...