Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alternate Reality Comics phase two in 7 hours!

As I write this it's 3am and I'm just now finishing fine tuning the new Alternate Reality Comics store location (4110 S. Maryland Pkwy. #8, next to Buffalo Exchange, right behind Long John Silvers at the Maryland & Flamingo intersection). I was going to post a teaser photo of the new space, but I can't find my camera computer connector, so all of you fine Ich Liebe Comics! readers will have to come see it in person (actually I think it's more dramatic that way, if I may be permitted to toot my own horn!). I will be posting photos of the new store in a couple of days though. Before I go home and get a little bit of sleep, I'd again like to thank my many friends who helped me make this move pretty darn painless!

Oh yeah, there's a LOT of comics out this week (forewarned is forearmed - grin)!

No comments: