Sunday, September 5, 2010

new store location wall decor!

Tim, Electra, and her daughter, Lily, stopped by yesterday afternoon as I was putting up the posters here at the store. The area they are standing in is the children section, with the movie and television tie-in titles over to the left.

Just this morning I finished hanging posters around the store (I still have a couple of sections to do, but I'm going to wait on those areas) and I hope everyone likes the eye candy they present. I'll be carrying posters to sell in the near future, so sadly for now all of my posters on Alternate Reality Comics' walls just exist to tease people.

Now I'm going to tackle the original art wall section of the new store space, which will be a wall space three times bigger than the old location's original art display. Come on by and say hi to me and Paul today and see more of the bigger, better Alternate Reality Comics come together - and maybe buy a great new comic or graphic novel (sorry for the shameless capitalist insertion!)!

No comments: