Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Project Rooftop revisited

I think I've blogged about Project Rooftop before, but even if I have, it's a site / blog worth revisiting!

Project Rooftop features artists redesigning superhero costumes with people then reviewing them (often comic creators will show up and do this) and one of the recent updates featured artists doing variations of Iron Man's armor. The illustration I have here is by Daniel Krall and it's a beauty! Go to http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/ for more great geek eye candy!

3 comments:

Troy Hickman said...

That is tremendously cool!

Ralph Mathieu said...

Troy, I don't know if you saw my blog entry from last week, but I gave a shout out to your Pilot Season Twilight Guardian one shot from Top Cow - I hope we see more!

Camila said...

I see the new counter!! cool! :D