Friday, May 9, 2008

Son Of Rambow!

Yesterday someone from Paramount Films called me asking if they could send me some free tickets and posters for a movie called Son of Rambow. I always say yes, even when I haven't heard of the movie they're promoting, as was the case with this movie. Of course hearing the title of the movie the first thing I thought of was: "they're making a sequel to Rambo!?"

So today I got the tickets (they're for next Tuesday at 7pm for anyone who's in the neighborhood of my store and wants to pick up a free ticket good for two people) and mini movie posters. I love the tag line of this movie which is: "Make Believe. Not War." Anyway I looked Son Of Rambow up online to see what it was about and it's a comedy "about friendship, faith, and the weird business of growing up." And it actually does have something to do with the original Rambo (it's also from England).

No comments: